A one-of-a-kind experience in Hawaii.
Experience Hawaii Volcanoes, get up close with Hawaiian Culture and the Arts, take exclusive Private Tours, listen to Traditional Hawaiian Music, and take in Sunrise at magical Ka Lae, the southern tip of the Hawaiian Island. Dine on locally sourced meals and enjoy a culinary class with Chef Kenny, have a bento at the historical Place of Refuge, and more.
All-inclusive package No added taxes or service charges.
Fully hosted with a personal guide and interpreter
- 5 nights lodging at Kalaekilohana Inn and Retreat
- Perennial Travelers Choice Award Winner
- 12 locally sourced meals
- 4 premium locally sourced breakfasts
- 4 locally sourced dinners from Chef Kenny
- One cooking class and meal with Chef Kenny
- Two Bentos
- 2 ½ days of in-depth exploration with Hawaii Geo Tours
- Explore three National Park destinations.
- Take a Privately Arranged Ka’ū Coffee Farm Tour
- Go where other tours rarely do.
- Spend more time exploring and less time on the bus.
- 2 nights of Live Entertainment
- Enjoy live Traditional Hawaiian music.
- 2 classes from the cultural arts
- Learn about traditional weaving and feather arts.
- Make your own lauhala bracelet and feather kahili.
All-Inclusive with no hidden costs $2995.00 per person