Dinner – Great Food Locally Sourced
When planning for our meals at Kalaekilohana Inn and Retreat, we think concentrically about the food we eat.
- When food is grown and available in our neighborhood, we buy it.
- Next, we look to food grown in our own district.
- We then shop the farmers’ markets and local stores for food grown on island.
- Finally, we source from larger markets for food and products grown or made in Hawaii.
- We estimate we locally source over 70% of what we serve. Fresh food grown locally means that when you choose us for your stay, you’re contributing to our entire community, and that makes everyone feel good!
Dinner nightly at 6:30 pm – Single Course Main Plate $40 plus a 20% service charge