Spend Four Great Days on Hawaii Island
- Make planning your Hawaii Island vacation easy.
- We have been helping guests create experiences since 2005.
- Everything on the map is within one hour. These days are flexible depending on your interests and how much you want to see and do.
- Once you have your ideas of things to do near us, you’ll find there may be time for longer drives to Hilo and Kailua-Kona.
- Of course, many guests over the years have also built in a day or two for in-house massage, classes at the inn, and napping on the lanai.
- Sometimes guests that are only staying with us during their visit to the island may choose an around the island drive.
Make your stay with us one you will always remember.
Click the Spots on the map below for more information about each location.
Kalaekilohana Inn & Retreat
Naalehu, HI 96772
Ho’okena Beach Park
A good swimming beach in an old fishing village.
Kilohana’s mom grew up here.
Two Step Snorkeling Hotspot
Just steps away from the National Park
Kahuku Section Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Open SAT & SUN 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Pastoral hikes, two craters, and panoramic views
- Casual Breakfast
- Tour Orchid Farm
- Grab a Cooler
- Sandwiches To Go
- Punaluʻu Black Sand
- Hawaii Volcanoes NP
- Visitor’s Center
- Kilauea ‘Iki Hike
- Chain of Craters
- View New Caldera
- Nightcap on Lanai